Saturday 26 September 2015

Miniature Haul! + Possible Review?

My aunt recently visited me and she bought me two products that she swears by...hoping that I would love them just as much.

These two products are:

Boots Simply Sensitive Cleansing Lotion & Gently Refreshing Toner


CLICK IMAGE TO PURCHASE
 



As my skin is super duper sensitive, I always go for fragrance free products. I am downright allergic to any product that has fragrance. I honestly am not sure if this allergy is only so intense only on my body, as when I put a scented body lotion on I get a rash the next day, or if it also is as bad on my face. I don't really want to experiment with that.

Anyways, I have been using Neutrogena's oil free makeup wipes to take off my makeup at the end of the day, but I feel like wipes don't really work to their best potential. I always feel like there is still more makeup on my face after. However, they are good for easy fixes, and when it's really late at night, or when I travel and space doesn't permit more than just a packet of wipes.


I am really excited to use these two products that I bought. Maybe a possible review will be up in a while??


No comments:

Post a Comment