Thursday 14 July 2016

Review: Kylie Lip Kits + Glosses & Metallics + Swatches!

So of course it was only mandatory that I gave into the new beauty craze and made my first purchase on kyliecosmetics.com.









The following things are what I ordered:

Lip Kits







Koko K: This colour is a really nice one. It is very light and can look very natural on people with naturally pale skin or lips. I haven't been able to wear it properly though because of how tan I became during the summer.

Candy K: This lip kit is by far my favourite one. It is great for the day, and looks very natural and it lasts very long. It is advertised as Kylie Jenner's favourite, and is many people's favourites too.

Posie K: This lip kit is also one of my favourite ones too. I like wearing it at night to dinners or to parties. It stays on really well and lasts very long.

Kourt K: This lip kit is the worst one of the ones I bought. I heard because it is a dark colour, it goes on very streaky and patchy. The more that is layered, the more that that it chips. It is not worth the $29.

Overall, the lipsticks are really good depending on the colour. Also, the lipliner is the softest and creamiest lip product I have seen in a long while, and you can wear it on its own. The lip kits smell so sweet and nice as well.

Some shades are now being sold separately as its own lip liner and its own liquid lipstick for cheaper.

!!DISCLAIMER!!: I have tried putting the lip kits on by laying the lipliner all over the lips, and also by just outlining my lips.

Glosses & Metallics:




So Cute: This gloss does not stay on very long as it is a very light gloss shade. It is nothing at all as what is shown in the music video. I would wear it on top of a lip kit to make it look good.

Literally: This lip gloss is my favourite out of the two. It is the middle shade, so it is darker than so cute, but lighter than "Like". This lip gloss also does not last too long, but lasts longer than the So Cute.

Overall, the lip kits are a bigger value for money, having the lip glosses be only $15.

Heir(metallic): This 'matte' lip gloss is the furthest thing from matte. It does not stay on too long and comes off very easily. I think the shade I got was too light. The pigment is great, but when I rub my lips together it goes away. I want to try King K. ($18).

_________________________________________________________________________________




Right to Left: 

Koko K
Candy K
Posie K
Kourt K
Heir
So Cute
Literally

No comments:

Post a Comment