Thursday 13 August 2015

Pool/Beach Essentials Summer 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I know it is back to school time for most people, but throughout summer I have compiled a list of beach/pool essentials. This list only consists of essential products, not beachwear.



NIVEA SUN CAROTENE SUN LOTION: I usually put this on as soon as I reach. I love this stuff, it gives me a really nice colour and it helps me tan really fast.
BUY HERE

CLAIRE'S SUNGLASSES: These are really cute, they have aztec printed legs (which you can see if you click HERE)


GARNIER AMBRRE SOLAIRE: I usually put this on myself after being in the water for a long time. You're supposed to reapply the NIVEA one on after every time you get inside the water, but I like the effect that the mix gives.


LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS AC SP 30: This is a sunscreen that my dermatologist recommended for me while I'm out in the sun. The "AC" in the name stands for acne and is made for oily skin. I don't see that this actually does any mattifying but it does protect my face very well so I do steer clear of it during the day.
BUY HERE 

PINK "TOTALLY BEACHIN" MUG: I am not a big fan of making smoothies. Although I love them and would like to have one every single day, I just find that I never have the right ingredients to make one. I started using this closed mug (which, btw, holds both hot and cold water) and filling it to the top with ice, and putting a can of Ice Tea in it. The Ice Tea flavours that I have been loving lately are the Pina Colada and Daiquiri drinks*. I love this mug because it's really pretty and inspires me to stay hydrated out in the sun.
BUY HERE

*These are named after alcoholic drinks, but contain NO ALCOHOL in them. The brand is Lipton, if anyone was wondering. 

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES BY JENNIFER NIVEN: I am still on like page 200 but I am loving it so far. It is such a cute book..
BUY HERE

TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE: Yes, this IS the August issue. The reason this issue is in this is because I have been loving reading it at the beach when I am looking for something nice to here
SUBSCRIBE TO VOGUE MAGAZINE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment