Thursday 30 July 2015

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder vs. Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact Oil Free!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder  vs. Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact Oil Free!






  1. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder: 
I did not necessarily like this product at all. When opening the product I noticed that it was rough like sandpaper and did not have a smooth application. I used this product for 2 weeks straight and I had to apply the Shiseido powder (review below) on top of it. Another downfall of this product is that it contains salicylic acid. I am aware that this helps acne and blemishes but going out in the sun with salicylic acid on your face is a brutal thing to do. There is no SPF in this powder, and I had to put a layer of sunscreen (SPF 50-- whereas I usually put SPF 20 or nothing at all). The product promises oil control, which was granted, but I may not be the best person to confirm that as it is summer and there is A/C almost everywhere! 

Buy this product HERE for $13.49 
  1. Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact Oil Free:
This is my holy grail product! I love this stuff! My face is super duper oily, and because of that, I always find myself with one or two pimples on my face. This stuff not only covers it up completely, it also looks natural! Unless I physically sweat the product off, this stuff stays on my face all day! Along with that, it controls oil! I recommend this stuff 100%.

Buy this product HERE for $21 and the case HERE for $9 

TO CONCLUDE: Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact is what I would with my eyes closed. The only con is the price but the you get what you pay for! It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment